((Demo Day 2)) To Do List!!
- My uncle will relocate trees so they will not be in the way of the house move. (Remember we are saving everything we can.)
- Take stairs and earth away from the back basement wall so we can get equipment under the house.
- Bust through the basement wall. (This was fun.)
- Load dirt under house to make ramp for beams and wheels.
- Rent packer and pack dirt ramp so that it can hold house weight.
- Haul wooden beams from shop to back of house for cribbing. (Cribbing is a temporary wooden structure used to support heavy objects during construction.)
Not being much of a list maker, I tend to go with the flow sometimes making a list as it happens or even after the fact–if at all. In this case, I made a list with photos. (Now that I think about it, I guess most all my lists are kept in photo form.) As you can see from the photos above we did accomplished a lot!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media: